Czech Republic

From UAViators
Jump to: navigation, search

UAV Laws

Non-commercial use seems to be acceptable. For commercial use you have to be licensed by CAA (UCL) and need to be insured. Your UAV needs to be certified, each pilot hes to be certified. It takes 4-6 months to get the certification. Certification from other countries are not accepted. Two weight category up to 7kg (you set safe distance from people and properties), 7-20kg no closer then 150m from people and properties. No flying in towns, over people and properties. You can fly over people only if under your control. Only visual VLOS, no FPV, no GPS map flying. (Taken from Riot Media)

Legal Source

Permit to Fly is granted by NAA, based on specific national rules, possibly on a case-to-case basis & for a limited duration

Legal Source

Travel Experiences

None yet added.